Company endeavours to collect, process and treat the Personal Information of its users in compliance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“Data Protection Laws”).
Further, the Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than the Company which are developed by people over whom the Company exercises no control as well as the Website may contain social media plug ins.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY
The Company primarily collects and stores the Personal Information, as would be provided by you in the course of login or creating your account as well as accessing and using the services provided by the Company through the Website. With regard to creating an account and registering on the Website, the Company would generally process your name, phone number, e-mail address, age, date of birth, medical prescription, medical status, medical reports history, medication history, account information like user name, password and device information like preferences, time zone, uploaded images, video, location data, etc.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, age, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, etc.
When you use our Website, we collect and store your Personal Information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient and customized experience to our Users. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
We may automatically track certain information about you based on your behaviour on our Website. You agree that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users' demographics and medical history to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include but is not limited to, the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
Additionally, in the course of your visit to the Website and accessing the services provided through the Website, the Company and/or the third parties with whom the Company has contracted to provide services, may collect certain anonymous information from sources such as server log files, cookies and pixel tags.
Company also automatically receives and records information on Company’s web server logs from user’s device including the Internet Protocol (IP) address. Company records IP addresses for anonymous statistical purposes, administration of this Website and associated servers, and to improve Company’s services.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Any Personal Information is provided by you to the Company in the course of your access to the Website or for availing any services provided by the Company through the Website, that the Personal Information provided by you shall be used by the Company for the purposes of facilitating such request.
Company will not disclose your Personal Information unless the Company has received your permission or Company is required to disclose such Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and lawful requests by any governmental authorities.
Information Collected while Using the Android & iOS Applications
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, we may collect, with your prior permission/consent the following:
- Information regarding your location – Required to collect samples ordered by you.
- Camera, Audio, Images, Video & File Access – Required for report consultation, uploading prescriptions for booking diagnostic tests and other services.
- Phone Number & IMEI - Required for PayTM payment gateway transactions.
We use this information to provide features of Our Services available on the application, to improve and customize our Services. By providing your consent/permission to the aforementioned data/access you hereby explicitly agree that the information collected/uploaded may be uploaded/stored to the Company's servers and/or a Service Provider's server along with it being simply stored on your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
4. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For information collected through the Website, users can send an e-mail or letter to the Grievance Officer to:
- Access Personal Information that the Website has collected from the user through your access to and use of the services provided through the Website;
- Correct any factual errors in such Personal Information; or
- Request to have your Personal Information reviewed and updated.
To protect the privacy and security of our users, the Company will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the Personal Information that is collected and maintained by the Company.Your personal information shall be retained till such time as required for the purpose or required under the applicable law, whichever is later.
5. OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which the Website has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information.
We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy or Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
6. PAYMENT-RELATED INFORMATION
Please note that the Company does not access, store or keep any payment-related data or information. All payment transactions happen using Secure Server Software through third-party payment gateways and the Company does not have any control over the payment transactions, except for directing you to the payment gateway. Accordingly, the Company shall in no way be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure of your payment-related information.
The Company hereby disclaims all its liability and shall in no way be liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused to you on account of intentional or unintentional disclosure of any Personal Information concerning your account and/or any information with respect to the online payment transaction using the credit card/debit card/cash card/net-banking/mobile wallet/UPI, etc. and/or the payment verification process.
7. WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
All the information that you attain or receive from Sterling Accuris, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors, or otherwise on the Website is for informational purposes only. The information provided on this website is not intended as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional because of something that you may have read on the site.
We also recommend not using the site information for emergency medical needs. Your use of information provided on the website is solely at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on the site or available through any services is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or the provision of medical care. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Site. If you rely on any of the information provided by the Website, you do so solely at your own risk.
8. HOW WE ACCESS YOUR REPORTS OR DATA
Patients report is used for billing purposes and we may also share them with insurance companies, healthcare departments, and physicians for payment rationale. We ensure that patient privacy is protected in the process. In some cases, patients' reports and information are shared with physicians or healthcare professionals for proper diagnosis and treatment.
We may access your information or reports to carry out healthcare-related activities like performing a quality check for testing and quality analyses purposes
9. RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS:
As mandated by Regulation 3(2) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, Company hereby cautions and informs that you are not permitted to use the Website to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm’s minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Threatens public health or safety; promotion of cigarettes or any other tobacco products or consumption of intoxicant including alcohol and Electronic Nicotine Delivery System (ENDS) & like products that enable nicotine delivery except for the purpose & in the manner and to the extent, as may be approved under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules made thereunder; and
- Threatens critical information infrastructure.
In addition, the Company further cautions you to prohibit from:
- Violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any content on the Website;
- Transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by the Company;
- Intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- Making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
- Using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- Copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Company’s content or other information available on the Website;
- Framing or hot-linking or deep-linking any content on the Website; and
- Posting materials to any of the Company’s social media pages or otherwise on social media, that are unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, slanderous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, obscene or infringing on the rights of any third-party, including intellectual property, privacy/confidentiality or publicity rights.
12. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Subject to the terms and conditions, Sterling Accuris shall, upon the written request of the User, delete the Personal information of the User, unless applicable law requires the storage of the said Personal information. The mail may be sent to [email protected]
In any event, to the extent required or allowed by applicable law, Sterling Accuris may retain one copy of the Personal information for evidence purposes and/or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims and/or to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The Company does not access, store or keep credit card data. All credit card transactions happen using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128-bit encryption through third-party gateways and the Company plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpages. Accordingly, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User's account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards/debit cards /cash cards and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.